Vai ai contenuti principali

Il contenuto del post è stato nascosto

Per sbloccare il contenuto, clicca qui

Marianna
Sposa Abituale Luglio 2012 Matera

Libretto messa in inglese

Marianna, il 9 Maggio 2012 alle 18:22 Pubblicato in Cerimonia nuziale 3 25

Ragazze sto impazzendo, sto traducendo tutto il libretto messa in inglese, ma sono in serie difficoltà con alcuni passi, qualcuno ha fatto qualcosa del genere?

25 Risposte

Ultime attività da Michaela, il 25 Agosto 2023 alle 00:06
  • Michaela
    Sposa Novella Giugno 2024 Catania
    Michaela ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Ciao a tutti,

Sto cercando un prete che parli inglese e celebrerà la messa in inglese. Puoi consigliarmi qualcuno per favore? Grazie,

• Rispondi
  • Fefa
    Sposa Principiante Maggio 2023 Mantova
    Fefa ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Io ho deciso con il mio Don di:

- fare la prima lettura sia in italiano che in inglese

- lasciare tutto il libretto in italiano, ma commentare ogni momento liturgico in inglese.

Facendolo tutto in inglese avrei creato disconnessione con il rito. Così possono ascoltarlo anche se non capiscono ogni singolo passo... tanto dicono che l'italiano sia musica per le loro orecchie Smiley smile

• Rispondi
  • A
    Sposa Novella Febbraio 2024 Southern Finland
    Ali ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hi
    I can't register in this app who I can
    • Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Avevo intenzione di fare la seconda lettura in inglese, ma alla fine ho deciso di fare tutto in italiano e loro possono seguire in inglese

• Rispondi
  • Wendy
    Sposa VIP Settembre 2012 Caserta
    Wendy ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Ciao Marianna, mi era scappato questo topic! ma una curiosita' visto che anche io avro' degli invitati che sono inglesi e maltesi..ma fate tutto il rito in italiano? e poi la versione del libretto in inglese per fargli seguire?
    • Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Quando sarà stampato vi faró vedere il risultato finale! Smiley winking

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Versione inglese:

Entrance Rite

Priest: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

All: Amen.

Priest: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the presence of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

All: And also with you.

Memory of the Baptism

Priest: Brothers and sisters, we’re gathered with joy in this Church on the day when Marianna and Gianfranco wish to form their family. In this hour of special grace, we share their joy with our love, friendship and prayers. Let us listen together with them the word of God addresses to us today. In unity with the holy Church let us pray to God our

Father thru Christ our Lord, for blessing those childrens which are about to celebrate their wedding; may He welcome them in His love and keep them in unity. Let us now recall Baptism, in which we where reborn to a new life. Become sons in the Son, let us acknowledge with gratitude the gift we have received, so we remain faithful to the love that we have been called to. Father, in the Baptism of your Son Jesus in the Jordan, you have revealed to the world the spounsal love for your people.

All: We praise you and give you tank.

Priest: Jesus Christ, on the Cross, you have generated the Church, your beloved bride.

All: We praise you and give you thanks.

Priest: Holy Spirit, power of the Father and the Son, you are

enlightening in Marianna and Gianfranco the wedding garment of the Church.

All: We praise you and give you thanks.

Priest: Almighty God, source and origin of life, who have regenerated us with water thru the power of your Spirit, renew in us the grace of Baptism, and grant to Marianna and Gianfranco a free heart and a fervent faith, so they with open heart accept the gift of marriage, the new way for sanctification. Through Christ our Lord.

Gloria

Opening Prayer

Priest: O God, who from the beginning of creation you wanted unity between man and woman, with a link to clasp one love these your children, Marianna and Gianfranco, who today are united in marriage, let them witnesses to that love that you have given them. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Liturgy of the Word

First reading

From the Book of Genesis (1,26 - 28.31a)

Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground.” God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them.

God blessed them, saying: “Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that move on the earth.”

God also said: “See, I give you every seed-bearing plant all over the earth and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit on it to be your food; and to all the animals of the land, all the birds of the air, and all the living creatures that crawl on the ground, I give all the green plants for food.” And so it happened.

This is the word of the Lord.

All: Thanks be to God

Responsorial Psalm (Ps ****)

R. The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord

Blessed the nation whose God is the Lord,

the people he has chosen for his own inheritance.

But see, the eyes of the Lord are upon those who fear him,

upon those who hope for his kindness.

Our soul waits for the Lord,

who is our help and our shield,

For in him our hearts rejoice, in his holy name we trust.

May your kindness, O Lord, be upon us

who have put our hope in you.

Second reading

From the first letter of St. John the Apostle (3,18-24)

Children, let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth.

Now this is how we shall know that we belong to the truth and reassure our hearts before himi n whatever our hearts condemn, for God is greater than our hearts and knows everything.

Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence in God and receive from him whatever we ask, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.

And his commandment is this: we should believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and love one another just as he commanded us.

Those who keep his commandments remain in him, and he in them, and the way we know that he remains in us is from the Spirit that he gave us.

This is the word of the Lord

Gospel Acclamation

Alleluia, alleluia.

Father, let them be as one,

as thou art in me, and I in thee.

Alleluia.

Priest: The Lord Be with You.

All: And Also with You.

Holy Gospel According to Matthew (Mt 19,3-6)

Some Pharisees approached him, and tested him, saying, «Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any cause whatever?»

He said in reply, «Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate.»

This is the gospel of the Lord.

All: Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ

Homily

The Rite of Marriage

Priest: Dear Marianna and Gianfranco, you have come together in this place so that the Lord may seal and strengthen your love in the presence of the church’s minister and this community. Christ abundantly blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism and now he enriches and strengthens you by a special sacrament so that you may assume the duties of marriage in mutual and lasting fidelity. And so, in the presence of this assembly, which is mystically joined with all believers in all times and places, the holy church of our Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to state your intentions.

Priest: Marianna and Gianfranco, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?

Bride and Groom: Yes, I have

Priest: Will you love and honour each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?

Bride and Groom: Yes, I do

Priest: Will you accept children lovingly from God and bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?

Bride and Groom: Yes, I do

Priest: Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his church.

Groom: I, Gianfranco, take you, Marianna, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

Bride: I, Marianna, take you, Gianfranco, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

Priest: You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined together, let no one separate.

Blessing and Exchanging of the Rings

Priest: May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as the sign of your love and fidelity.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Groom: Marianna, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Bride: Gianfranco take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Candle Ceremony

Bride and Groom now light a single candle from their individuals candles to signify their new life together as a couple.

Prayer of the Faithful

Priest: My dear friends, let us turn to the Lord and pray that he will bless with his grace Marianna now married in Christ to Gianfranco and that he will unite in love the couple he has joined in this holy bound.

All: Lord, hear our prayer. We pray for Marianna and Gianfranco, now united in marrige, that their love for each other may be full of joy and fruitful. We pray to the Lord.

All: Lord, hear our prayer.

Give, Lord, to Marianna and Gianfranco joyful imagination to

create every day new expressions of respect and affectionate concern as long as their love shines like a little spark of Your great love.

Let there be between Marianna and Gianfranco tenderness and honesty,understanding and a touch of humor along with the ability to admit that sometimes can make mistakes.

We pray for the families of this married couple, they will continue to support them on the journey which begins at this altar. We pray to the Lord.

We pray for all the friends and relatives of this married couple, who accompanied them with their love, their friendship and their prayer for you to get the grace they need. We pray to the Lord.

Priest: Lord, hear the prayers of this family, gathered for the celebration of the wedding: grant them with kindness what they ask you in faith. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Priest: In communion with the entire heavenly Church let us invoke the intercessionof the Saints, so Marianna and Gianfranco as a couple will live in love and fidelity to each other.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us

Holy Mary, Mother of the Churchpray for us

Holy Mary, Queen of the familypray for us

St. Josephpray for us

All you holy Angelspray for us

St. Anne and Joachimpray for us

St. Elizabeth and Zechariahpray for us

St. John the Baptistpray for us

St. Peter and St. Paulpray for us

St. Apostles and Evangelistspray for us

All you Holy Martyrspray for us

St. Aquila and Priscillapray for us

St. Mario and Martapray for us

St. Monicapray for us

St. Paolino and Teresapray for us

St. Bridgetpray for us

St. Ritapray for us

St. Francesca Romanapray for us

St. Thomas Morepray for us

St. Giovanna Beretta Mollapray for us

St. Giovanni and Francescopray for us

St. Annepray for us

St. Mary, Madonna del Casalepray for us

All you Holy Saintspray for us

Priest: Bestow, O Lord, onMarianna and Gianfranco the Spirit of your love, and become one heart and one soul: nothing separates these couples that you have joined, and filled of your blessing,

nothing ails them. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Liturgy Of The Eucharist

Ave Maria (Bach - Gounod)

Priest: Lord, accept the offering that consecrate the nuptial covenant: a guide and guard this new family, you made in your sacrament. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

All: Amen

Priest: The Lord be with you.

Priest: Lift up your hearts.

All: We lift them up to the Lord.

Priest: Let us give thanks to the Lord our God.

All: It is right to give him thanks and praise.

Priest: It ‘s really ight to give him thanks and praise, our duty and our salvation give thanks always and everywhere to you, Lord, Holy Father, Almighty and eternal God. You have given to conjugal love the sweet laws and indissoluble bond of peace, forthe chaste and fruitful union of the spouses increases the number of your children.

With wondrous plan You have placed the birth of other children gladden the humanfamily, and their rebirth in Christ uplifts your Church.

For this mystery of salvation, with the angels and saints, sing

together the hymn of your glory

Holy

Priest: Lord, you are holy indeed, the fountain of all holiness Let your Spirit come upon these gifts to make them holy, so that they may become for us the body and blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Before he was given up to death, a death he freely accepted, he took bread and gave you thanks. He broke the bread, gave it to his disciples, and said: “Take this, all of you, and eat it: this is my body which will be given up for you”.

When supper was ended, he took the cup. Again he gave you thanks and praise, gave the cup to his disciples, and said:

“Take this, all of you, and drink from it; this is the cup of my blood, the blood of the new and everlasting covenant. It will be shed for you and for all so that sins may be forgiven. Do this in memory of me”. Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.

All: Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again.

Priest: In memory of His death and resurrection, we offer You

Father this life-giving bread, this saving cup. We thank you for counting us worthy to stand in your presence and serve You. May all of us who share and blood of Christ be brought together in the unity by the Holy Spirit.

Lord, remember your Church throughout the world; make us grow in love, together with our Pope Benedetto XVI, Salvatore our

bishop, and all the clergy.

Remember our brothers and sisters who have gone to their rest in the hope of rising again; bring them and all the departed into the light of your presence.

Have mercy on us all: make us worthy to share eternal life, with Mary, the virgin mother of God, with the apostles, and with all the saints who have done your will throughout the ages. May we praise you in union with them, and give you glory through your Son, Jesus Christ.

Through Him, with Him, in Him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor is yours, almighty Father, forever and ever.

Communion Rite

Priest: Jesus taught us to call God our Father, and so we have the courage to say:

All: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; Thy

kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Brother Sun, Sister Moon

Nuptial Blessing

Priest: Let us pray to the Lord for Marianna and Gianfranco who come to God’s altar at the beginning of their married life so that they may always be united in love for each other

Holy Father, you created mankind in your own image and made man and woman to be joined as husband and wife in union of body and heart and so fulfill their mission in this world.Father, to reveal the plan of your love, you made the union of husband and wife an image of the covenant between you and your people.

In the fulfillment of this sacrament, the marriage of Christian man and woman is a sign of the marriage between Christ and the Church.

Father, stretch out your hand, and bless Marianna and Gianfranco.Lord, grant that as they begin to live this sacrament they may share with each other the gifts of your love and become one in heart and mind as witnesses to your presence in their marriage. Help them to create a home together and give them children to be formed by the gospel and to have a place in your family.

Give your blessings to Marianna, your daughter, so that she may be a good wife and mother, caring for the home, faithful in love for her husband, generous and kind.

Give your blessings to Gianfranco, your son, so that he may be a faithful hus- band and a good father.

Father, grant that as they come together to your table on earth, so they may one day have the joy of sharing your feast in heaven.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Priest: Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your apostles: I leave you peace, my peace I give you. Look not on our sins, but on the faith of your Church, and grant us the peace and unity of your kingdom where you live for ever and ever.

Priest: The peace of the Lord be with you always.

Priest: Each other the sign of His peace

All: Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us. Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us. Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, grant us peace.

Priest: This is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to his supper.

All: Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed.

The Blessing

Priest: The Lord be with you.

Priest: God the eternal Father keep you in love with each other, so that the peace of Christ may stay with you and be always in your home.

Priest: May your children bless you, your friends console you and all men live in peace with you.

Priest: May you always bear witness to the love of God in this world so that the aflicted and the needy will find in you generous friends, and welcome you into the joys of heaven.

Priest: And may almighty God bless you all, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Priest: In the Church and in the World may you be the witnesses of the gift of life and of the love that we celebrated. Go in Peace.

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Ecco finalmente il libretto messa, versione italiana:

Rito di Introduzione

Sacerdote: Nel nome del Padre, del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo.

Tutti: Amen.

Sacerdote: La grazia del Signore nostro Gesù Cristo, l’amore di Dio Padre e la comunione dello Spirito Santo, sia con tutti voi.

Tutti: E con il tuo spirito.

Memoria del Battesimo

Sacerdote: Fratelli e sorelle, ci siamo riuniti con gioia nel giorno in cui Marianna e Gianfranco danno inizio alla loro famiglia. In quest’ora di grazia siamo loro vicini con l’affetto e con la preghiera. Ascoltiamo attentamente insieme con loro la Parola che Dio oggi ci rivolge. In unione con la santa Chiesa supplichiamo Dio Padre, per mezzo di Cristo Signore nostro, perché li benedica e, nella forza dello Spirito, li renda un cuore solo e un’anima sola. Invochiamo la benedizione di Dio nostro Padre, perché questo rito di aspersione ravvivi in noi la grazia del Battesimo, dal quale nasce l’impegno di vivere fedeli nell’amore. Padre, nel Battesimo del Tuo Figlio Gesù nel fiume Giordano, hai rivelato al mondo l’amore sponsale per il Tuo popolo

Tutti: Noi ti lodiamo e ti rendiamo grazie.

Sacerdote: Cristo Gesù, dal tuo costato aperto sulla croce hai

generato la Chiesa, tua diletta sposa.

Sacerdote: Spirito Santo, potenza del Padre e del Figlio, oggi fai risplendere in Marianna e Gianfranco la veste nuziale della Chiesa

Sacerdote: Dio onnipotente, origine e fonte della vita, che ci hai rigenerati nell’acqua con la potenza del tuo Spirito, ravviva in tutti noi la grazia del Battesimo e concedi a Marianna e Gianfranco un cuore libero e una fede ardente perché, purificati nell’intimo, accolgano il dono del Matrimonio, nuova via della loro santificazione. Per Cristo, nostro Signore.

Gloria

Orazione

Sacerdote: O Dio, che fin dagli inizi della creazione hai voluto l’unità fra l’uomo e la donna, congiungi con il vincolo di un solo amore questi tuoi figli, Marianna e Gianfranco, che oggi si uniscono in matrimonio, e fa’ che siano testimoni di quella carità che hai loro donato. Per il nostro Signore Gesù Cristo, Tuo Figlio, che è Dio, e vive e regna con Te, nell'unità dello Spirito Santo, per tutti i secoli dei secoli.

Liturgia della Parola

Prima lettura

Dal libro della Gènesi (1,26 - 28.31a)

Dio disse: «Facciamo l'uomo a nostra immagine, a nostra

somiglianza, e domini sui pesci del mare e sugli uccelli del cielo, sul bestiame, su tutte le bestie selvatiche e su tutti i rettili che strisciano sulla terra». Dio creò l'uomo a sua immagine; a immagine di Dio lo creò; maschio e femmina li creò. Dio li benedisse e disse loro: «Siate fecondi e moltiplicatevi, riempite la terra; soggiogatela e dominate sui pesci del mare e sugli uccelli del cielo e su ogni essere vivente, che striscia sulla terra». Poi Dio disse: «Ecco, io vi do ogni erba che produce seme e che è su tutta la terra e ogni albero in cui è il frutto, che produce seme: saranno il vostro cibo. A tutte le bestie selvatiche, a tutti gli uccelli del cielo e a tutti gli esseri che strisciano sulla terra e nei quali è alito di vita, io do in cibo ogni erba verde». E così avvenne. Dio vide quanto aveva fatto, ed ecco, era cosa molto buona. Parola di Dio.

Tutti: Rendiamo grazie a Dio.

Salmo responsoriale (Sal ****)

R. Della grazia del Signore è piena la terra

Beata la nazione il cui Dio è il Signore,

il popolo che si è scelto come erede.

Ecco, l'occhio del Signore veglia su chi lo teme,

su chi spera nella sua grazia.

L'anima nostra attende il Signore,

egli è nostro aiuto e nostro scudo.

In lui gioisce il nostro cuore e confidiamo nel suo santo nome.

Signore, sia su di noi la tua grazia,

perché in te speriamo.

Seconda lettura

Dalla prima lettera di san Giovanni apostolo (3,18-24)Figlioli, non amiamo a parole né con la lingua, ma coi fatti e nella verità. Da questo conosceremo che siamo nati dalla verità e

davanti a lui rassicureremo il nostro cuore qualunque cosa esso ci rimproveri. Dio è più grande del nostro cuore e conosce ogni cosa.

Carissimi, se il nostro cuore non ci rimprovera nulla, abbiamo fiducia in Dio; e qualunque cosa chiediamo la riceviamo da lui perché osserviamo i suoi comandamenti e facciamo quel che è gradito a lui.

Questo è il suo comandamento: che crediamo nel nome del Figlio suo Gesù Cristo e ci amiamo gli uni gli altri, secondo il precetto che ci ha dato. Chi osserva i suoi comandamenti dimora in Dio ed Egli in lui. E da questo conosciamo che dimora in noi: dallo Spirito che ci ha dato.

Parola di Dio.

Canto al Vangelo

Alleluia, alleluia.

Fa’ che siano Padre, una cosa sola,

come tu sei con me e io con te.

Alleluia.

Sacerdote: Il Signore sia con voi.

Dal Vangelo secondo Matteo (Mt 19,3-6)

In quel tempo si avvicinarono a Gesù alcuni farisei per metterlo alla prova e gli chiesero:

«È lecito ad un uomo ripudiare la propria moglie per qualsiasi motivo?». Ed egli rispose: «Non avete letto che il Creatore da principio li creò maschio e femmina e disse: Per questo l'uomo lascerà suo padre e sua madre e si unirà a sua moglie e i due saranno una carne sola? Così che non sono più due, ma una carne sola. Quello dunque che Dio ha congiunto, l'uomo non lo separi».

Parola di Dio.

Tutti: Lode a te, o Cristo

Omelia

Liturgia del Matrimonio

Sacerdote: Carissimi Marianna e Gianfranco, siete venuti insieme nella casa del Padre, perché la vostra decisione di unirvi in Matrimonio riceva il suo sigillo e la sua consacrazione davanti al ministro della Chiesa e davanti alla comunità. Voi siete già consacrati

mediante il Battesimo: ora Cristo vi benedice e vi rafforza con il

sacramento nuziale, perché vi amiate l’un l’altra con amore fedele ed inesauribile e assumiate responsabilmente i doveri del Matrimonio. Pertanto vi chiedo di esprimere davanti alla Chiesa le vostre intenzioni.

Sacerdote: Marianna e Gianfranco, siete venuti a celebrare il

matrimonio in piena libertà e consapevoli del significato della vostra decisione?

Sposi:

Sacerdote: Siete disposti, seguendo la via del Matrimonio, ad amarvi e a onorarvi l'un l'altro per tutta la vita?

Sposi:

Sacerdote: Siete disposti ad accogliere con amore i figli che Dio vorrà donarvi e a educarli secondo la legge di Cristo e della sua Chiesa?

Sposi:

Sacerdote: Se dunque è vostra intenzione di unirvi in Matrimonio, datevi la mano destra ed esprimete davanti a Dio e alla sua Chiesa il vostro consenso.

Sposo: Io Gianfranco, accolgo te, Marianna, come mia sposa. Con la grazia di Cristo prometto di esserti fedele sempre, nella gioia e nel dolore, nella salute e nella malattia, e di amarti e onorarti tutti i giorni della mia vita.

Sposa: Io Marianna, accolgo te, Gianfranco, come mio sposo. Con la grazia di Cristo prometto di esserti fedele sempre, nella gioia e nel dolore, nella salute e nella malattia, e di amarti e onorarti tutti i giorni della mia vita.

Sacerdote: Il Signore onnipotente e misericordioso confermi il consenso che avete manifestato davanti alla Chiesa e si degni di ricolmarvi della sua benedizione. L'uomo non osi separare, ciò che Dio unisce.

Tutti: Amen

Benedizione e Consegna degli Anelli

Sacerdote: Signore, benedici questi anelli nuziali: gli sposi che li porteranno custodiscano integra la loro fedeltà, rimangano nella tua volontà e nella tua pace e vivano sempre nel reciproco amore.

Per Cristo nostro Signore.

Sposo: Marianna, ricevi questo anello, segno del mio amore e della mia fedeltà. Nel nome del Padre e del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo.

Sposa: Gianfranco, ricevi questo anello, segno del mio amore e della mia fedeltà. Nel nome del Padre e del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo.

Rito delle Candele

Gli Sposi accendono dalle loro singole candele la candela centrale, simbolo della loro nuova vita di coppia.

Preghiera dei Fedeli

Sacerdote: Fratelli e sorelle, invochiamo Dio, perché nel nome di Gesù esaudisca la nostra comune preghiera per questi sposi che hanno

consacrato il loro amore davanti a questa assemblea. Preghiamo

insieme dicendo: Ascoltaci o Signore.

Tutti: Ascoltaci o Signore.

Per Marianna e Gianfranco, ora uniti in matrimonio: lo Spirito Santo li sostenga nella donazione reciproca e renda la loro unione gioiosa e feconda, preghiamo.

Dona, Signore, a Marianna e Gianfranco gioiosa fantasia per creare ogni giorno nuove espressioni di rispetto e di premurosa tenerezza finchè il loro amore brilli come una piccola scintilla del Tuo

immenso amore, preghiamo.

Fa che tra Marianna e Gianfranco ci siano tenerezza ed onestà, comprensione ed un pizzico d’umorismo insieme alla capacità di ammettere che ogni tanto possano sbagliare, preghiamo.

Per le famiglie degli sposi, che li hanno visti crescere e maturare,

affinchè con il loro affetto e la loro vicinanza siano per loro

sostegno, guida e rifugio, preghiamo.

Per tutti gli amici e parenti che hanno accompagnato questi sposi con il loro affetto, la loro amicizia e la loro preghiera affinchè

ottengano la grazia di cui hanno bisogno, preghiamo.

Sacerdote: Ascolta, Signore, le preghiere di questa famiglia, riunita per la celebrazione delle nozze: concedile con bontà quanto ti chiede con fede. Per Cristo nostro Signore.

Sacerdote: Ora in comunione con tutta la Chiesa del cielo,

invochiamo l’intercessione dei Santi perché i nostri fratelli Marianna e Gianfranco custodiscano nella fedeltà il loro vincolo coniugale.

Santa Maria, Madre di Dioprega per noi

Santa Maria, Madre della Chiesaprega per noi

Santa Maria, Regina della Famigliaprega per noi

San Giuseppe, Sposo di Mariaprega per noi

Santi Angeli di Diopregate per noi

Santi Gioacchino ed Annapregate per noi

Santi Zaccaria ed Elisabettapregate per noi

San Giovanni Battistaprega per noi

Santi Pietro e Paolopregate per noi

Santi Apostoli ed Evangelistipregate per noi

Santi Martiri di Cristopregate per noi

Santi Aquila e Priscillapregate per noi

Santi Maria e Martapregate per noi

Santa Monicaprega per noi

Santi Paolino e Teresapregate per noi

Santa Brigidaprega per noi

Santa Ritaprega per noi

Santa Francesca Romanaprega per noi

San Tommaso Moroprega per noi

Santa Giovanna Beretta Mollaprega per noi

Santi Giovanni e Francescopregate per noi

Sant’Annaprega per noi

Santa Maria, Madonna del Casaleprega per noi

Santi e Sante tutti di Diopregate per noi

Sacerdote: Effondi, Signore, su Marianna e Gianfranco lo Spirito del tuo amore, perché diventino un cuor solo e un’anima sola: nulla separi questi sposi che tu hai unito e, ricolmati della tua

benedizione, nulla li affligga. Per Cristo, nostro Signore.

Liturgia Eucaristica

Ave Maria (Bach - Gounod)

Sacerdote: Accogli, Signore, i doni che consacrano l’alleanza nuziale: guida e custodisci questa nuova famiglia, che tu stesso hai costruito nel Tuo sacramento. Per Cristo nostro Signore.

Tutti: Amen

Sacerdote: In alto i nostri cuori.

Tutti: Sono rivolti al Signore.

Sacerdote: Rendiamo grazie al Signore nostro Dio.

Tutti: E’ cosa buona e giusta.

Sacerdote: E’ veramente cosa buona e giusta, nostro dovere e fonte di salvezza rendere grazie sempre e in ogni luogo a te Signore, Padre santo, Dio onnipotente ed eterno. Tu hai dato alla comunità coniugale la dolce legge dell’amore e il vincolo indissolubile della pace, perché l’unione casta e feconda degli sposi accresca il numero dei tuoi figli.

Con disegno mirabile hai disposto che la nascita di nuove creature allieti l’umana famiglia, e la loro rinascita in Cristo edifichi la tua Chiesa. Per questo mistero di salvezza, uniti agli angeli e ai santi, cantiamo insieme l’inno della tua gloria:

Santo

Sacerdote: Padre, veramente santo, fonte di ogni santità, santifica questi doni con l’effusione del tuo Spirito, perché diventino per noi il corpo e il sangue di Gesù Cristo tuo figlio e nostro Signore.

Egli, offrendosi liberamente alla sua passione, prese il pane e rese grazie, lo spezzò, lo diede ai suoi discepoli, e disse: “Prendete, e mangiatene tutti: questo è il mio corpo offerto in sacrificio per voi”.

Dopo la cena, allo stesso modo, prese il calice e rese grazie, lo diede ai suoi discepoli, e disse: “Prendete, e bevetene tutti: questo è il calice del mio sangue per la nuova ed eterna alleanza, versato per voi e per tutti in remissione dei peccati. Fate questo in memoria di me”.

Mistero della fede.

Tutti: Annunciamo la tua morte, Signore, proclamiamo la tua

resurrezione, nell'attesa della tua venuta.

Sacerdote: Celebrando il memoriale della morte e resurrezione del tuo Figlio, ti offriamo, Padre, il pane della vita e il calice della salvezza, e ti rendiamo grazie per averci ammessi alla tua presenza a compiere il servizio sacerdotale. Ti preghiamo umilmente per la comunione al corpo e al sangue di Cristo, lo Spirito Santo ci riunisca in un solo corpo.

Ricordati, Padre, della tua Chiesa diffusa su tutta la terra: rendila perfetta nell'amore in unione con il nostro Papa Benedetto XVI, il nostro Vescovo Salvatore, e tutto l'ordine sacerdotale.

Ricordati dei tuoi figli Marianna e Gianfranco, che in Cristo hanno

costituito una nuova famiglia, piccola Chiesa e sacramento del tuo amore, perché la grazia di questo giorno si estenda a tutta la loro vita. Ricordati dei nostri fratelli, che si sono addormentati nella speranza della resurrezione e di tutti i defunti che si affidano alla tua clemenza: ammettili a godere la luce del tuo volto. Di noi tutti abbi misericordia: donaci di aver parte alla vita eterna, insieme con la beata Maria, Vergine e Madre di Dio, con gli apostoli e tutti i Santi, che in ogni tempo ti furono graditi: e in Gesù Cristo tuo Figlio canteremo la tua gloria. Per Cristo, con Cristo e in Cristo, a te, Dio, Padre onnipotente, nell'unità dello Spirito Santo, ogni onore e gloria, per tutti i secoli dei secoli.

Riti di Comunione

Sacerdote: Guidati dallo Spirito Santo e illuminati dalla sapienza del Vangelo, osiamo dire:

Tutti: Padre nostro, che sei nei cieli, sia santificato il tuo nome, venga il tuo regno, sia fatta la tua volontà, come in cielo così in terra. Dacci oggi il nostro pane quotidiano e rimetti a noi i nostri debiti come noi li rimettiamo ai nostri debitori, e non ci indurre in tentazione, ma liberaci dal male.

Fratello Sole, Sorella Luna

Benedizione degli Sposi

Sacerdote: Preghiamo il Signore per questi sposi, che all’inizio della vita matrimoniale si accostano all’altare perché con la comunione al corpo e sangue di Cristo siano confermati nel reciproco amore.

Padre santo, Tu hai formato l’uomo a Tua immagine: maschio e

femmina li hai creati, perché l’uomo e la donna, uniti nel corpo e nello spirito, fossero collaboratori della tua creazione.

O Dio, per rivelare il disegno del Tuo amore hai voluto adombrare nella comunione di vita degli sposi quel patto di alleanza che hai stabilito con il Tuo popolo, perché, nell’unione coniugale dei Tuoi fedeli, realizzata pienamente nel sacramento, si manifesti il mistero nuziale di Cristo e della Chiesa.

O Dio, stendi la Tua mano su Marianna e Gianfranco ed effondi nei loro cuori la forza dello Spirito Santo. Fa, o Signore, che nell’unione da Te consacrata, condividano i doni del Tuo amore e, diventando l’uno per l’altra segno della Tua presenza, siano un cuor solo e un’anima sola. Dona loro, Signore, di sostenere la casa che oggi edificano. Alla scuola del Vangelo preparino i loro figli a diventare membri della tua Chiesa.

Dona a Marianna benedizione su benedizione: perché, come moglie e madre esemplare diffonda la gioia nella casa e la illumini con generosità e dolcezza. Guarda con paterna bontà Gianfranco, suo sposo: perché, forte della Tua benedizione, adempia con fedeltà la sua vocazione di marito e di padre.

Padre Santo, concedi a questi Tuoi figli che, uniti davanti a Te come sposi, comunicano alla Tua mensa, di partecipare insieme con gioia al banchetto del cielo.

Per Cristo nostro Signore.

Sacerdote: Signore Gesù Cristo, che hai detto ai tuoi apostoli: "Vi lascio la pace, vi do la mia pace", non guardare ai nostri peccati, ma alla fede della tua Chiesa, e donale unità e pace secondo la tua volontà. Tu che vivi e regni nei secoli dei secoli.

Sacerdote: La pace del Signore sia sempre con voi.

Sacerdote: Scambiatevi un segno della Sua pace.

Tutti: Agnello di Dio, che togli i peccati del mondo, abbi pietà di noi. Agnello di Dio, che togli i peccati del mondo, abbi pietà di noi. Agnello di Dio, che togli i peccati del mondo, dona a noi la pace.

Sacerdote: Beati gli invitati alla mensa del Signore. Questo è l’Agnello di Dio, Colui che toglie il peccato del mondo.

Tutti: Signore, non sono degno di partecipare alla tua mensa, ma dì soltanto una parola e io sarò salvato.

Riti di Conclusione

Sacerdote: Dio, eterno Padre, vi conservi uniti nel reciproco amore; la pace di Cristo abiti in voi e rimanga sempre nella vostra casa.

Sacerdote: Abbiate benedizione nei figli, conforto dagli amici, vera pace con tutti.

Sacerdote: Siate nel mondo testimoni dell’amore di Dio, perché i poveri e i sofferenti, che avranno sperimentato la vostra carità, vi accolgano grati un giorno nella casa del Padre.

Sacerdote: E su voi tutti, che avete partecipato a questa liturgia nuziale, scenda la benedizione di Dio onnipotente, Padre e Figlio e Spirito Santo.

Sacerdote: Nella Chiesa e nel mondo siate testimoni del dono della vita e dell’amore che avete celebrato, andate in pace.

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Ragazze grazie 1000 per i vostri aiuti e i vostri suggerimenti, sto aspettando conferma dal prete, appena sono sicura che è tutto corretto vi posto anche il mio, magari puo essere utile a qualche altra futura sposina! Smiley winking

• Rispondi
  • S
    Sposa Abituale Dicembre 2020 Milano
    Sara ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Se hai bisogno io ho vissuto 17 anni in America..

• Rispondi
  • Ilaria
    Super Sposa Settembre 2012 Venezia
    Ilaria ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Anche io sono madrelingua se hai bisogno!

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Grazie comunque per il peensiero Smiley winking

• Rispondi
  • Silvia
    Sposa Master Giugno 2012 Bergamo
    Silvia ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Ciao, ho trovato solo ieri per caso il rito inglese, te lo invio anche se non so se hai già risolto :-)

INTRODUCTORY RITE

Standing

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Our Father, the God of hope who fill us with joy and peace in faith for the power of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. And also with you.

MEMORY OF BAPTISM

Brothers and sisters, we’re gathered with joy in this Church on the day when (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) wish to form their family. In this hour of special grace, we share their joy with our love, friendship and prayers. Let us listen together with them the word of God addresses to us today. In unity with the holy Church let us pray to God our Father thru Christ our Lord, for blessing those childrens which are about to celebrate their wedding; may He welcome them in His love and keep them in unity. Let us now recall Baptism, in which we where reborn to a new life. Become sons in the Son, let us acknowledge with gratitu- de the gift we have received, so we remain faithful to the love that we have been called to. Father, in the Baptism of your Son Jesus in the Jordan , you have revealed to the world the spounsal love for your people. We praise you and give you thanks.

Jesus Christ, on the Cross, you have generated the Church, your belo- ved bride. We praise you and give you thanks. Holy Spirit, power of the Father and the Son, you are enlightning in (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) the wedding garment of the Church. We praise you and give you thanks. Almighty God, source and origin of life, who have regenerated us with water thru the power of your Spi- rit, renew in us the grace of Baptism, and grant to (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) a free heart and a fervent faith, so they with open heart accept the gift of marriage, the new way for sanctification. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

GLORIA

Glory to God in the highest, And peace to his people on earth. Lord God, heavenly King, almighty God and Father, we worship you, we give you thanks, we praise you for your glory. Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world: have mercy on us; you are seated at the right hand of the Father; receive our prayer.

For you alone are the Holy One, you alone are the Lord , you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, in the glory of God the father. Amen

OPENING PRAYER

Let Us Pray Father, you have made the bond of marriage a Holy my- stery, a symbol of Christ’s love for his Church. Hear our prayers for (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) with faith in you and in each other they pledge their love today. May their lives always bear witness to the reality of that love. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

LITURGY OF THE WORD

Seated

FIRST READING

A Reading from the book of Tobit (8, 4b-8) On their wedding night Tobiah arose from bed and said to his wife, “Sister, get up. Let us pray and beg our Lord to have mercy on us and to grant us deliverance.”Sarah got up, and they started to pray and beg that deliverance might be theirs. They began with these words: “Blessed are you, O God of our fathers; praised be your name forever and ever. Let the heavens and all your creation praise you forever. You made Adam and you gave him his wife Eve to be his help and support; and from these two the human race descended. You said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone; let us make him a partner like himself.’ Now, Lord, you know that I take this wife of mine not because of lust, but for a noble purpose. Call down your mercy on me and on her, and allow us to live together to a happy old age.” They said together,

“Amen, amen.” The word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.

RESPONSORIAL SALM

R. The Lord is compassion and love

My soul, give thanks to the Lord, all my being, bless his holy name. My soul, give thanks to the Lord and never forget all his blessings. R.

The Lord is compassion and love, slow to anger and rich in mercy. As a father has compassion on his sons, the Lord has pity on those who fear him. R.

The love of the Lord is everlasting upon those who hold him in fear; his justice reaches out to children’s children when they keep his cove- nant in truth. R.

SECOND READING

A reading from the 1st letter of St Paul to the Corinthians 12:31 - 13:8 But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arro- gant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. This is the word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.

GOSPEL ACCLAMATION

Standing

Alleluia, alleluia God is love; let us love one another as God has loved us. Alleluia

GOSPEL

A reading from the holy Gospel of Matthew (Mt 22, 35-40)

One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Tea- cher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” This is the world of the Lord Glory to you Lord.

HOMILY

THE RITE OF MARRIAGE

Standing

Dear (nome sposa) and (nome sposo), you have come to this Church so that the Lord may seal your love in the presence of the priest, and this community. Christ blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism; now by a special sacrament He strengthens you to fulfil the duties of your married life.

(nome sposa) and (nome sposo), you are about to celebrate this sacra- ment. Have you come here of your own free will and choice without compulsion to marry each other? Both: We have

Will you love and honour each other, in marriage, all the days of your lives? Both: We will. Are you willing to accept, with love, the Children God may send you and bring them up in accordance with the law of Christ and His Church? Both: We are.

DECLARATION OF CONSENT

Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

(nome sposo): I, (nome sposo), take you, (nome sposa), as my wife. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health all the days of our life.

(nome sposa): I, (nome sposa), take you, (nome sposo), as my hu- sband. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health all the days of our life.

You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his bles- sings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen

BLESSING OF THE RINGS

Lord, bless these rings, and grant that those who wear them may al- ways be faithful to each other. May they do your will and always live in peace with you, in mutual love. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

(nome sposo), wear this ring as a sign of our love and fidelity. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

CANDLE CEREMONY

Bride and Groom now light a single candle from their individuals can- dles to signify their new life together as a couple.

PRAYER OF THE FAITHFUL

My dear friends, let us turn to the Lord and pray that he will bless with his grace (nome sposa) now married in Christ to (nome sposo) and that he will unite in love the couple he has joined in this holy bound.

We pray for the Church, we pray that the sacraments will renew our faithful alliance with Christ. Lord hear us. Lord graciously hear us

We pray for (nome sposa) and (nome sposo), we pray that their vows of love and faith may be lived every day, with the same enthusiasm, in their life together. Lord hear us. Lord graciously hear us We pray for all the friends and family, and in particolare for (nome sposa) and (nome sposo)’s parent. May God bless them with the gift of his own undying friendship. Lord hear us. Lord graciously hear us

For all those that are sadly not here today to share (nome sposa) and (nome sposo)’s special day, especially (nome sposa)’s grandparent, Annina, Carmelo, Maria, Modestino, (nome sposo)’s grandparent and uncles, Isabella, John, Josephine, Joseph, Charley and Sean. Lord keep them close to you in the Kingdom of Heaven. Lord hear us. Lord graciously hear us. Almighty, eternal God, look down with favour upon your servants. Grant them to remain faithful to you and to one another. At the end of a long and well-spent life, reward them with eternal happiness together with their children and with all those who love them. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

INVOCATIONS OF SAINTS

In communion with the entire heavenly Church let us invoke the inter- cession of the Saints, so (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) as a couple will always live in love and fidelity to each other.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary, Mother of the Church Holy Mary, Queen of the family St. Joseph, All you holy Angels St. Anne and Joachim St. Elizabeth and Zechariah St. John the Baptist St. Peter and St. Paul St. Apostles and Evangelists All you Holy Martyrs All you Holy Saints

LITURGY OF THE EUCHATIST

Seated

PRESENTATION OF THE GIFTS

Blessed are you, Lord, God of All creation. Through your goodness we have this bread to offer, which earth has given and human hands have

pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

for for for for for for for for for for for for

us us us us us us us us us. us us us

made. It will become for us the bread of life. Blessed be God forever.

Blessed are you, Lord God of All creation. Through your goodness we have this wine to offer, fruit of the vine and work of human hands. It will become our spiritual drink. Blessed be God forever. Pray friends, that our sacrifice may be accep- table to God, the Almighty Father. May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands for the praise and glo- ry of His name, for our good, and the good of All his Church.

PRAYER OVER THE GIFTS

Standing

Lord, accept our offering for this newly married couple, (nome sposa) and (nome sposo). By your love and providence you have brought them together; now bless them all the days of their married life. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

PREFACE

The Lord be with you. And also with you. Lift up your hearts. We lift them up to the Lord. Let us give thanks to the Lord our God. It is right to give him thanks and praise.

Father, all-powerful and ever-living God, we do well always and eve- rywhere to give you thanks. You created man in love to share your divine life. We see his high destiny in the love of husband and wife, which bears the imprint of your divine love. Love is a man’s origin, love is his constant calling, love is his fulfilment in heaven. The love of man and woman is made holy in the sacrament of marriage, and becomes the mirror of your everlasting love. Through Christ the choirs of an- gels and all the saints, praise and worship. May our voices blend with theirs as we join in their unending hymn of praise.

Lord, you are holy indeed, the fountain of all holiness Let your Spirit come upon these gifts to make them holy, so that they may become for us the body and blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Kneeling

Before he was given up to death, a death he freely accepted, he took bread and gave you thanks. He broke the bread, gave it to his disci-

ples, and said: TAKE THIS, ALL OF YOU, AND EAT IT: THIS IS MY BODY WHICH WILL BE GIVEN UP FOR YOU.

When supper was ended, he took the cup. Again he gave you thanks and praise, gave the cup to his disciples, and said: TAKE THIS, ALL OF YOU, AND DRINK FROM IT; THIS IS THE CUP OF MY BLOOD, THE BLOOD OF THE NEW AND EVERLASTING COVENANT. IT WILL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR ALL SO THAT SINS MAY BE FORGI- VEN. DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME.

Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.

Standing

Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again.

In memory of His death and resurrection, we offer You Father this life-giving bread, this saving cup. We thank you for counting us wor- thy to stand in your presence and serve You. May all of us who share and blood of Christ be brought together in the unity by the Holy Spirit. Lord, remember your Church throughout the world; make us grow in love, together with Benedetto XVI our Pope, N. our bishop, and all the clergy. Remember our brothers and sisters who have gone to their rest in the hope of rising again; bring them and all the departed into the light of your presence. Have mercy on us all: make us worthy to share eter- nal life, with Mary, the virgin mother of God, with the apostles, and with all the saints who have done your will throughout the ages. May we praise you in union with them, and give you glory through your Son, Jesus Christ. Through him,with him,in him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor is yours,almighty Father,for ever and ever. Amen.

COMMUNION RITE

Standing

Let us pray with confidence to the father in the words our Saviour gave us:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

NUPTIAL BLESSING

Let us pray to the Lord for (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) who come to God’s altar at the beginning of their married life so that they may always be united in love for each other. Holy Father, you created man- kind in your own image and made man and woman to be joined as hu- sband and wife in union of body and heart and so fulfill their mission in this world. Father, to reveal the plan of your love, you made the union of husband and wife an image of the covenant between you and your people. In the fulfillment of this sacrament, the marriage of Chri- stian man and woman is a sign of the marriage between Christ and the Church. Father, stretch out your hand, and bless (nome sposa) and (nome sposo).

Lord, grant that as they begin to live this sacrament they may share with each other the gifts of your love and become one in heart and mind as witnesses to your presence in their marriage. Help them to create a home together and give them children to be formed by the go- spel and to have a place in your family). Give your blessings to (nome sposa), your daughter, so that she may be a good wife and mother, caring for the home, faithful in love for her husband, generous and kind. Give your blessings to (nome sposo) your son, so that he may be a faithful hus- band and a good father. Father, grant that as they come together to your table on earth, so they may one day have the joy of sharing your feast in heaven. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your apostles: I leave you peace, my peace I give you. Look not on our sins but on the faith of your Church and grant us the peace and unity of your kingdom where you live for ever and ever. Amen

The peace of the Lord be with you always. And also with you Let us now offer each other the sign of peace.

Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the World; have mercy on us

Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the World; have mercy on us Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the World; grant us peace

This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to his supper. Lord I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed

PRAYER AFTER COMMUNION

Standing

Let us pray. Lord, we who have shared the food of your table pray for our friends (nome sposa) and (nome sposo) whom you have joined together in marriage. Keep them close to you always. May their love for each other proclaim to all the world their faith in you. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

CONCLUDING RITES

The Lord be with you And also with you

May God, the Almighty Father, grant you his joy; may he bless you in your children. Amen.

May you always bear witness to the love of God in this world so that the aflicted and the needy will find in you generous friends, and welco- me you into the joys of heaven. Amen.

And may almighty God bless you all, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Grazie 1000! Smiley winking

• Rispondi
  • Rossana
    Sposa Abituale Ottobre 2011 Cosenza
    Rossana ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

"Father, let them be as one, as thou art in me, and I in thee"

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

OK, ragazze/i grazie 1000 a tutte/i, credo di aver finito, sono solo titubante su un pezzo del canto al vangelo:

Fa’ che siano Padre, una cosa sola, come tu sei con me e io con te.

l'ho tradotto con:

Father, let them be one, like you are with me and me with you.

che ne dite? puo andare?

• Rispondi
  • Rossana
    Rossana ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Prova qui che danno un esempio del rito cattolico in inglese: http://siobhanoliver.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/httpsiobhanoliverfileswordpresscom200901wedding-mass-booklet1doc/#comment-10

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Si, è vero che la maggior parte sono anglicani, ma esistono anche chiese cattoliche, io sto prendendo spunto proprio da queste. thanks Smiley laugh

• Rispondi
  • A
    Sposo TOP Maggio 2014 Roma
    Aldo ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Immagino che sia anche diverso il rito perchè gli inglesi non sono cattolici, non dimentichiamolo... sono anglicani e il loro "papa" è il re oppure la regina d'inghilterra.

Quindi io ti direi di non preoccuparti delle differenze ma traduci il rito italiano in inglese senza altre complicazioni

• Rispondi
  • Marianna
    Marianna ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Il problema non è la traduzione dall'italiano all'inglese, il problema è che alcuni pezzi della nostra messa non coincidono con la messa in inglese, a volte sono cose completamente diverse. cmq sono arrivata alla preghiera dei fedeli, mi manca poco, ho quasi fatto ... vi tengo aggiornate! Smiley winking

• Rispondi
  • Silvia
    Sposa Master Giugno 2012 Bergamo
    Silvia ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

No, ma magari se pubblichi il testo qualcuna 8io sono una frana) potrebbe aiutarti nella traduzione.

• Rispondi
  • Rossana
    Rossana ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Posso aiutarti anch'io un po' ... sono madre lingua ... Comunque, ricorda che non si può mai tradurre parola per parola.

• Rispondi
  • Valentina
    Sposa VIP Settembre 2012 Verona
    Valentina ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Un po si se non e troppo lungo posso darti una mano qualcosa ci capisco

• Rispondi
  • Viviana
    Sposa Master Settembre 2011 Bologna
    Viviana ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

L'ha fatto una ragazza che adesso non c'è qui in forum... ma qualche ragazza di buona volontà potrebbe aiutarti!

• Rispondi
  • A
    Sposa VIP Agosto 2014 Caltanissetta
    Agnese ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

No purtroppo!!!

io d'inglese faccio pena!!!!hai parenti stranieri?

• Rispondi

Hai votato . Scrivi un commento con i motivi della tua preferenza 👇

Articoli che potrebbero interessarti

Gruppi generali

Ispirazione